||September 29, 2017
||Free to try; $150.00 to buy
||Development tool that support the 32bit OLE controls
||Install and Uninstall
||1 Year online maintenance
||Trial has some limits (max.10 time blocks, no scheduling, no printing, no saving)
The ActiveX control ScPro.ocx is designed to build professional applications for job scheduling.
This control has been tested in various development tools (MS VB6, MS VB.NET, MS ACCESS and many others).
This control ensures a fast and easy way to build and manage Gantt projects with few lines of code.
A powerful scheduling algorithm is embedded in the control: forward scheduling with 5 user variables!
>>Some key features:
- Over 100 properties, over 35 methods and over 15 events.
- Forward and finite capacity scheduling with 5 user variables
- Combined finite capacity and infinite capacity resource management
- Load balancing on resources of the same group
- Multi resource time blocks management
- Handling of time block sequencing to match logic links and setups
- Open/Save of the gantt projects without writing any code
- Flow chart management (Pert like logical links in the Gantt area)
- Non-work period management: the time blocks automatically stretch on non-work periods
- Time block overlapping management: the time blocks automatically avoid overlapping with other blocks
- Find first free period method: a fast way to know if there is room for a block in a specific resource or period
- Resource picture management, Resource grouping management.
- Tooltip personalization, different gantt behavior setting and much more.
- Extensive developer manual complete of all the available procedures .
- Complete sample application in VB6 and MSACCESS.
>>How to use the ActiveX control:
- read the license.txt agreement
- register the ScPro.ocx with regsvr32.exe
- view the examples (in the ScProSamples directory)
- view the HTML guide (in the ScProHelp directory)
- remember that the maximun time blocks will be limited to 10 until you download the full version (order required)
- dependencies: msvbvm60.dll (included)
>>How to order the ActiveX control:
- visit the download page of our web site www.gaiacons.com and click on the buy button of the requested ActiveX
- write your data in the order
- once we receive your order, we will send to you an email with the download link and the register number
- download and install the full version
- type the received register number in the register form (it can be displayed from the About Box)